Sunday, July 12, 2009

MEILI'S PARTY:)
yesterday when i reached home a bit late..so cant update my blog..til now only i free to update..yesterday was meili's party.before that i went out with weisheng around 3 something to his house only took a cab to ac..cause my sis drove the car out..so i got no choice to take cab with him..when i reached there..i saw her there also..then i play pool with her and weisheng.after that we need to go back around 8 something..we were late for meili's party.i asked rachel to go meili's party also..she said tell me later whether she can make it or not..we took cab from ac to jy house.then only he fetch me to my house and change,by the time i want to go out.my dad came back.so happy,can drive out no need mafan my bros..i drove there with weisheng.reached there around 9 something,we sat down chill for a while,then start to play poker on the dinning table..some of them play IN BETWEEN behind us..rachel reached meili's house around 11..

ME AND HER:D
besides that,i also damn happy on that day.cause i have something on with her..we get closer and closer..i feel the day was so bright even though it was raining on that moment.i hugging her and i dont feel like let go my hands.the feeling was perfect.i hope everyday i also can spend time with her together..but the time i spent with her yesterday not that long also.if i can spend the whole night with her,that is even better.dont you think so?i feel i so lucky to know her after i broke up with my ex so long..last time i think of her everyday-my ex..but she told me that we have no chance to get together,and i dont think i should waste time on her cause she have a bf..when i know she is happy with the bf,that's enough for me..i still treat her as my good friends.but she is diff from her,i need to change for her cause her attitude is diff from my ex.so yeah..i dont want to make myself regret again.i dont want never love the girl i suppose to love,i wont let her go no matter what..

MY STUPID PIMPLE
fucker,the stupid pimple like to follow me.diuuuuuuuu..

No comments: