Sunday, August 16, 2009


today is the earliset i post up my blog.

i dont really know what to post up,but i still post up la.nothing to do also so i just signed in my blog and write some shit here la.

i miss her and i cant msg her cause she is in the class now,i dont want to disturb her cause i want her to concentrate in the class.if im not mistaken she have alot of work to do.

finally i understand how is the day when you dont stress yourself up.is damn relaxing and cooling.i skipped my 11 class went and have lunch with all my bros.i dont know what to drink so i ordered carslberg to drink.i think im going to drink it everyday cause it can release my stress and let me dont think so much of thing.but then today i dont have any stress la.cause im always happy with everything.i dont want make myself think so much and dont want make her so stress.she is my everything and i will do the simpliest thing for her,just to make her happy.

im thinking of her every second in my day.ppl ask me why i think of her?what so good about her?i have alot of thing to say about this.

when you love her,you can find alot of reason to love her,but you have only one reason why you want to get together with her.

cause you have the special and mysterious feeling hiding in your heart.you cant show it and you cant tell anyone.just you can feel it.some of the feeling you can feel it's going to stay there for a while but some of it you can feel it can stay for a long time,do you think it before when you tell other ppl you love her?

maybe some of you dont agree with my statement,i just want to share with you all how and why i love her so much til i cant do anything with it?


i dont hope i can make everyone happy but just her.what she think and how she think make alot of diff to me.cause she is the only one who can make me feel in this way.

she is the only one who can make me love her so much.

she is the only one who can make me change my mind into another type of thinking

she is the only one who can make me think of her every second everyday

she is the only one who can make me smile the whole day without any single reason.

she is the only one who can make me want to protect her in every way.

No comments: