Saturday, September 25, 2010

JUNIEE need help!!give me some comment pls.

I don't know why I feel like damn stress.nothing is going well.I don't like to feel it this way.can anyone tell me?
okay when you see this leave a comment for me pls.I wanna know what you all think about this?
when you have feeling towards a girl.how you feel when the girl you like let other guy touch?and the guy is your friend?how you feel?tell me.and it's in the club la.I wanna know am I too sensitive or normal?everyone pls comment pls.girl or guy also can.
do you think guy can do everything to the girls in the club?guy touch the girl in the club is normal?I don't fucking understand their mind.
tell me pls I need to forget it means I'm too sensitive.or I need to protect my girl?don't let the next time happen??tell me pls

No comments: