Tuesday, June 2, 2009

holidays should be happy?but...i'm not!


it's really hard for me you know..how long i spent my time together with her?i also dont know cause im enjoying my life with her..one time i seriously lying down my bed and think of the me and her..still remember last time i tell myself this girl i can together with her damn long..cause we love each other alot..like we cant live without each other..but now the ending is we broke up.i dont know is this ending i want..i cant hope for any other ending cause it's really far for me to say this anymore..im trying so hard just hope for her one word reply..but i cant..she hate me til doesnt want to reply me even just one word msg..last two weeks i think of her almost every weeek.cause i know in my heart still have the space for me..but the place will be empty forever..she wont forgive me til the moment i close my eye and meet my grandfather..maybe this is the worst decision i made ever..i shouldnt let her go..i should say i was wrong til i cant forgive myself.why?why i did the stupid decision and now im making myself regret..i dont hope the second wrong decision i make in my life..i cant take it anymore..
anyways i also dotn think any girls like me this kind of guy..so i dont think any decision i need to make..i think i will be single in my whole life..haha..
tiff..sorry,i dont hope for your forgive and i just hope you forget me this kind of stupid guy..i bet you've already done!right?haha..thanks.
the pic will be the last pic i post up..sorry tiff if you mind.

No comments: